Hiring Organization / Company: Thorp Motor Group - Table View
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Thorp Table View, a proud member of the Thorp Motor Group, currently has a vacancy for a Trainee Service Advisor at the branch in Table View.
Acts as liaison between customers and service department by communicating with customers regarding vehicle problems and repair timeline, and expressing customer concerns to service department. Displays exemplary customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers.
- Assist with vehicle check ins.
- Communicate with customers on vehicle problems, warranty issues etc.
- Maintains positive relationship with customers to ensure repeat and returned customers.
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available.
- Ability to achieve for excellence in customer service.
- Uses all methods of customer communication eg. Phone, email short messaging etc.
- Communicates with technicians and foreman about vehicle statuses and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time.
- Liaises with technicians and foreman about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner.
- Process customer invoice and payments
- Monitoring and clearing of GRNI for order created
- Monitoring and controlling of WIP report
- Work well under pressure
- Pinnacle Data quality
- Maintaining 95% customer CSI
Qualifications and Experience:
- Computer skills
- Microsoft word and excel advantage
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Customer focused
- Strong motivational and negotiation skills
- Excellent people skills
- Focus on driving performance
- Innovation skills: Accept or generate new ideas; use opportunities for improvement and put them into practice; work continually toward improvement.
If you have not been contacted within one week of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Closing date: Friday 14 May 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location Information:
City: Table View
Location: Table View, Western Cape
Date Posted: 2021-05-04