Hiring Organization / Company: Traut Personnel
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
A great opportunity is available for a talented Ladieswear Graphic Designer with good experience in graphics, all-over and continuous prints, etc. A creative position for a Graphic Designer with an excellent eye for Ladieswear, understands current trends and loves research. A fast paced environment for a Graphic Designer who has experience working for a leading Clothing supplier or Fashion Retailer.
· Displays ability to positively influence buyers and various stakeholders in decisions regarding newness and trend with an eye for commerciality.
· Research various graphic artworks on the internet as well as make use of and introduce other related sources in order to present the buyer with a number of initial graphic concepts.
· Understanding of print types (tile prints/placement/repeat/screen/digital etc.) and colour separations.
· Demonstrates high degree of innovation in design work on fashion graphics.
· Using appropriate technical skills (Adobe creative suite: Illustrator; Photoshop and InDesign etc.) the graphic designer will be required to design and recreate images that are agreed on.
· Good understanding of computer systems and a quick learner on new software.
· Building relationships with relevant buyers in order to execute a detailed graphic design brief.
· Obtain necessary approvals and documentation to ensure the appropriate design is selected and signed off
· Relevant Diploma or Degree (eg Fashion Design)
· Experience in Ladieswear
· Ability to work well in a team.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
· Good time management as well as the ability to adapt quickly to change is important.
· Receptivity to critique and feedback.
· A view of all brands and the overriding differences between them.
· Free hand drawing design skill would be an advantage.
Position located in Cape Town. Call Gabi Traut on 083 274 5193.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
City: Cape Town
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Graphic Designer (ladieswear) – Cape Town New! Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Traut Personnel