Hiring Organization / Company: National Debt Advisors
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
National Debt Advisors was recently voted the number one debt counselling company in the country. This is a testament to the service we give to clients and the quality of the people we employ.
NDA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fairness, diversity, and creating opportunities for our staff to grow.
We offer amazing employee benefits (which includes product and intensive personal growth training), and our wish is to see our employees flourish, grow and attain personal financial freedom – which they can then pass on to our clients.
National Debt Advisors does not house mediocrity and our employees are top class. We want you to soar and reach your full potential and we will reward you accordingly on your journey to becoming the best version of yourself.
NDA is an employer of choice, and always seeks ways to give back.
We are searching for the ideal candidate to shape and develop. National Debt Advisors offers learning and development opportunities for young individuals searching for opportunities to practically apply academic knowledge. The position is focused at providing support to a growing Human Resources Department. This role would suit a passionate and driven individual who is able to learn fast, move with change and gets the job done!
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Assist in the company’s HR functions, including but not limited to, talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, employee performance and onboarding.
- Maintain and secure data regarding employees in our HR systems.
- Assist with the orientation of new employees, ensuring necessary paperwork is complete and processed.
- Update and maintain employee personnel files.
- Collaborate with HR departments to enhance learning and development initiatives.
- Provide overall administration and tactical support to promote the success of the HR team
- Candidates must have Matric.
- Candidates must have a clear criminal record.
- Degree in Human Resources Management – Preferred
- Minimum 6 months Human Resources experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated interest in human resources, communications, psychology, marketing, organizational development, and information systems preferred.
- Experience in compiling and extracting reports.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, excellent command of English.
- Good organizing skills.
Attributes that well help you in this role:
- General understanding and strong interest in human resources and employee development.
- Strong knowledge of web applications and basic software.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment while working with a diverse team.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change while constantly adapting and evolving with our organization.
- A full-time position (subject to the success of the campaign)
- In-house training
Please Note: Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within seven days, please consider your application unsuccessful for the specific vacancy you applied for. All applications sent to National Debt Advisors will go onto our database and once a suitable vacancy becomes available, we will be in contact with you.
Follow our Facebook recruitment page to keep up to date on our vacancies and fun business developments! https://www.facebook.com/NDAcallcenterjobs/
To apply, kindly submit your application via the following link: https://nationaldebtadvisors.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59/&source=SmartRecruiters
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R5 000-00
Job Location Information:
City: Cape Town
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape 8000
Date Posted: 2021-05-04