Hiring Organization / Company: Traut Personnel
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
A good opportunity for a competent Technical Clothing Sample Room Manager. At least 5 – 8 years experience in SIMILAR role essential. Good managerial and communication skills.
· Responsible for the planning, scheduling, prioritizing and flow of samples through the Sample Room from Patternmakers to finished garments.
· The ability to work within a team environment.
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· An in depth understanding of
§ Sample briefs
§ Printing and EMB
§ Fabric knowledge relevant to cutting and sewing techniques
§ An understanding of patterns/pattern making and grading
§ Strong garment construction experience
§ QA standards and workmanship
· Relevant tertiary qualification
· A minimum of 5 - 8 years’ experience in a similar role or position
· The ability to work under pressure
· Strong leadership qualities and acceptance of responsibility and accountability
· Display flexibility and intuition both in dealing with planning schedules, staff and customer demands
· Results driven and self-motivated
Position located in Cape Town. Call Gabi Traut on 083 274 5193.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
City: Cape Town
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape