Hiring Organization / Company: Fs Personnel Recruitment
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Quality Data Collection and Tools
o Define data collection methods and sources for each program indicator.
o Define a data collection schedule in accordance with program management need.
o Ensure that data flow and internal reporting requirements are defined, and clear guidelines, SOPs and other tools are in place for data collection, aggregation and reporting.
o Standardize paper tools, electronic systems and SOPs to ensure they are harmonized across all sites for data collection, processing and analysis.
o Ensure data sources collect the required information to the agreed minimum quality standards.
- Data Quality Assurance
o Ensure appropriate data quality assurance systems, measures and tools are in place and are monitored at all levels.
o Identify shortcomings in the processes and remedy these by developing protocols to ensure regular, accurate data collection and reporting and continually improve them for efficiency.
o Monitor adherence to reporting timelines as well as quality of data submitted.
o Work closely with the Public Health and Data /Reporting Teams to ensure that all program data are reported according to the required quality standards and timelines
Ensure correct and complete weekly, monthly, quarterly reports are submitted on time
o Analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly program data and provide performance against targets and other reports to implementation teams as required
o Provide data analytic support to M&E managers and other program team members as required
- Capacity Building and Support to program Stakeholders.
o Build capacity and provide supportive supervision for staff on data collection and management, reporting processes and systematic use of defined tools.
o Develop training curricula and provide training
o Develop tools that support data use within programs
o Build capacity of the program teams to use data in a strategic manner to inform program decision making
o Report regularly to senior management on data collection and quality, adherence to standards and timelines, and on reports, processes and systems.
o Manage and supervise a support team
o Supervise any team of technical experts and/or consultants when on board
Essential qualifications and experience
- A Master’s degree in management or monitoring and evaluation or analytics or a related field is required
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems.
Managing data intensive, performance-based programs, preferably large-scale PEPFAR-funded programs * Minimum of six years’ experience focused on operationalizing performance indicators and, preferably, working within/extracting data from DATIM, TIER.Net, PHCIS, etc.
- Experience in leading and motivating a technical team composed of several interdisciplinary technical experts, and to be adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work across business units and capture and disseminate lessons learned to ensure the continual improvement of data collection processes and outputs
- Ability to portray complex data sets in easy-to-understand formats including visualizations
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
Application Deadline: 2021/03/11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to R85,000.00 per month
Job Location Information:
City: Cape Town
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Senior Technical Advisor: Monitoring & Evaluation (m&e) - Cape Town Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Fs Personnel Recruitment