Hiring Organization / Company: Sales Fraternity
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Inbound and Outbound Telesales, must have knowledge of I.T Software and hardware
Tackle the job with passion, credibility and drive –at same time have fun
To receive sales calls from customers and assist in the sales process by quoting for the customer’s needs as well as using the cross selling / up selling methodology.
Follow up on the quotations within an acceptable timeframe. Enter the sales order into the Fincon order processing system.
Canvas new business by outbound calling prospective customers. Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients
Close the deal and start hunting for the next one
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Build strong relationships with the Customer
- Attend Sales/Product Training
- Ability to create an effective Sales Plan
- Meet or Surpass allocated Sales Targets
- Attend to all sales calls / emails
- Customer quote generation in Fincon
- Follow up on quotes within 24 hours
- Accurate Order entry
- Consistent Maintenance of back-orders
- New business development
- 360 Degree Customer service
- Attend Meetings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- An ability to thrive in a high performance, IT sales environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with dedication to succeed in a sales role
- Passion, credibility and drive.
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your clients, allowing you to sell hard and close the deal.
- Knowledge of the IT environment and related products.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R6,000.00 - R8,500.00 per month
- knowledge and experience of IT hardware and software: 3 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: Cape Town
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape