Hiring Organization / Company: Staffgrid
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Candidate Responsibilities will include:
- Inventory Control
- Management of incoming production and dispatching of goods to customer
- Management of all system issues, warehouse employee and third party
- Management and control of all warehouse task and communication at all levels
- Communication with all department
- Management of customer truck loading and truck turnaround time.
- Management of stock accuracy/ Stock takes
- Liaising with Production on daily basis for all production units into warehouse.
- Management of third party warehouse.
- Management of 5s and process improvement
- Management of customer complaints and queries
- Have National Diploma in Logistics Management, Operations/Production Management, Bcom in Supply Chain or NDiploma Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in the distribution/warehouse environmental and 2 years management experience.
- Competent in Rood Cause and Failure Mode Analysis.
- Competent in Inventory control process.
- People Management skills.
- Understanding of delivery schedules and on time delivery in full
- Knowledge and understanding of quality management systems
- Good people relationship and communication at different levels.
- Be self motivated team player with a high level of commitment and drive.
- Good attendance and time keeping.
Job Location Information:
City: Kempton Park
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng
Date Posted: 2021-05-04